Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
waterproof*
41,608 Posts
True story: after the criterium this weekend, one of the cat 5's, a hipster-looking type, wanders over, carrying a lit cigarette, which he proceeds to puff on while hanging out with his fellow racers.

I nominate him to be King of the Hipsters.

·
Large Suburban Male
3,599 Posts
Creakyknees said:
True story: after the criterium this weekend, one of the cat 5's, a hipster-looking type, wanders over, carrying a lit cigarette, which he proceeds to puff on while hanging out with his fellow racers.

Should have punched him in the forehead.

I used to MTB race on a team with a guy who would light a Marb red at the start line, and then proceed to win the race.

·
Who needs a map?
2,527 Posts
Creakyknees said:

I rode the Tour de Pink this past weekend, and before the ride I could smell cigarette smoke in the parking lot. Who lights up before a charity ride for cancer?

·
hit it
4,006 Posts
nonsleepingjon said:
I rode the Tour de Pink this past weekend, and before the ride I could smell cigarette smoke in the parking lot. Who lights up before a charity ride for cancer?
Never underestimate the level white trash in the greater Houston area.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts