Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Climbs like a sprinter...
6,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I took my Sony digital camera with me on the ride tonight. It's not one of those little P&S jobs so it was kind of a trick getting it out of my back pocket at speed. But the cool thing was being able to rotate the screen around so I could get myself in the picture and still see what I was shooting.

·
GIMME MY BIKE!
7,786 Posts
bmxhacksaw said:
I took my Sony digital camera with me on the ride tonight. It's not one of those little P&S jobs so it was kind of a trick getting it out of my back pocket at speed. But the coo thing was being able to rotate the screen around so I could get myself in the picture and still see what I was shooting.
Do you call the guy in the Fitzgerald's kit "Lambchops"? I would.

·
6,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
vonteity said:
Do you call the guy in the Fitzgerald's kit "Lambchops"? I would.
We call him Orange Dave. That's the guy I tried to fix up OEH with when you guys were over here boarding. Fitzgerald's is a Jackson Hole bike shop.

·
had it in the ear before
13,965 Posts
where the ladies at?

·
Spicy Dumpling
9,721 Posts
Where the hills at. No mountains in sight. Maybe that's where the sig comes from?

·
Registered
11,615 Posts
bmxhacksaw said:
We call him Orange Dave. That's the guy I tried to fix up OEH with when you guys were over here boarding. Fitzgerald's is a Jackson Hole bike shop.
You weren't a kidding. Those are some serious mutton chops. :eek:

btw, when are you going to do the pass over to Victor and snap some photos of that? I need my fix. Better get on it...the tourists are coming the tourists are coming!

·
6,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The pass still has snow running off on it so it's still really gravely.

·
Registered
11,615 Posts
bmxhacksaw said:
The pass still has snow running off on it so it's still really gravely.
Actually one of the most beautiful drives/rides, imho for that area is over to S.V. I've always loved that drive especially at certain times of the day when the light is hitting everything just right.

Drove it at night in a blizzard once. That wasn't so pretty. But hey, I was 21 and invincible.

·
Just Plain Bitter
8,602 Posts
Whats with the arm warmers? It was 95 degrees out here when I left my office at 5:00PM. I hadn't been outside all day and I thought I was going to die. First heat wave of the year in Cali and I think I would rather be where you are!

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
bmxhacksaw said:
Orange Dave forgot to change out of his dress socks after work. :D Someone send him a pair of lownje socks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts