Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help me out here, I have been a member for a bit and occasionally I see post with the subject line containing NNC. I consider myself an edumacated man but for the life of me I cannot figure out what the acronym stands for.

Help me out before I pull the rest of my hair out, I don't have much left naturally to begin with!!!

I did a search and nothing comes up

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
32,324 Posts
halfnhalf said:
Help me out here, I have been a member for a bit and occasionally I see post with the subject line containing NNC. I consider myself an edumacated man but for the life of me I cannot figure out what the acronym stands for.

Help me out before I pull the rest of my hair out, I don't have much left naturally to begin with!!!

It is EVERYTHING. And Nothing

·
Premium Member
12,036 Posts
halfnhalf said:

I saw it once in the Lounge too. No idea what it means. Then again, I try not to hang out there too long :eek:ut:

·
Captain Obvious
11,956 Posts
you didn't search hard enough and are asking in the wrong place

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
32,324 Posts
firstrax said:
Does it travel as a wave or a particle?
The award for victory may be a Corgi...the rest I know not.

·
Captain Obvious
11,956 Posts
firstrax said:
Does it travel as a wave or a particle?
i only wave on my mtb

·
Scary Teddy Bear
14,801 Posts
Hollywood said:
I saw it once in the Lounge too. No idea what it means. Then again, I try not to hang out there too long :eek:ut:

You will be assimilated:thumbsup:

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,941 Posts
I like pie!

·
sometimereader
1,202 Posts
tomk96 said:
you didn't search hard enough and are asking in the wrong place
Well, the RBR search function doesn't seem to like 3 character search arguments (try searching for "rim").

As far as what the right place is, if you don't know what it means that's not easy to compute.

And the definition: Literally "not non-cycling". And where might that strange turn of a phrase come from? Apparently, before my time, the Lounge was called the NCD (non cycling discussion) forum. When folks obstinately still wanted to mention something cycling related there, they would tag it with NNC. That tag is still sometimes in use years later - even after the forum was renamed.

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,941 Posts
sometimerider said:
Well, the RBR search function doesn't seem to like 3 character search arguments (try searching for "rim").
There's a Google custom search bar above the regular searchbar.

OMGWTFBBQ!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.