Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Masters Neophyte
2,236 Posts
Hmm, you're right- that is odd... of course, they seem to put a LOT of emphasis on races that P'n'P commentate on, but still.

· Registered
2,269 Posts
Done emailed them about it and never received a reply about month ago.

Normally they would have advertised it before it was slated for release. My guess is like always, since Lance didn't do it...it doesn't matter.

· Registered
12,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
heathb said:
Done emailed them about it and never received a reply about month ago.

Normally they would have advertised it before it was slated for release. My guess is like always, since Lance didn't do it...it doesn't matter.
Man this sucks, considering how awesome it was this year. Hopefully they'll consider releasing it since Lance won't be doing a lot of races that I'd like to buy.

· Registered
439 Posts
Go to www.videosdeciclismo.net and you can download all the cycling you'll ever want to watch. It's primarily in spanish which is great since it means no P&P! There's also no commercials in the programming and you can see most of the stages and single day races in their entirety.

Most of the files are in a .mkv or .avi format, so you will need to download the VLC media player to watch them.

There's loads of race coverage going decades back for some of the bigger races.

· Slightly Opinionated
10,402 Posts
Anyone heard anything about this yet? My emails to WCP have gone unanswered to date.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.