Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Perhaps I need to be a little more patient, but I figure if they're selling this year's TdF already, they should be offering the Giro.

·
Masters Neophyte
2,209 Posts
Hmm, you're right- that is odd... of course, they seem to put a LOT of emphasis on races that P'n'P commentate on, but still.

·
Registered
12,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hopefully the lack of P and P doesn't mean they're not going to sell it. It was too good of a Giro this year to not release on DVD.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Done emailed them about it and never received a reply about month ago.

Normally they would have advertised it before it was slated for release. My guess is like always, since Lance didn't do it...it doesn't matter.

·
Registered
12,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
heathb said:
Done emailed them about it and never received a reply about month ago.

Normally they would have advertised it before it was slated for release. My guess is like always, since Lance didn't do it...it doesn't matter.
Man this sucks, considering how awesome it was this year. Hopefully they'll consider releasing it since Lance won't be doing a lot of races that I'd like to buy.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Newest catalogue was in the mail yesterday and it didn't have any mention of 2010 Giro.

For me the Giro has always been much better race to watch than the TDF.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Go to www.videosdeciclismo.net and you can download all the cycling you'll ever want to watch. It's primarily in spanish which is great since it means no P&P! There's also no commercials in the programming and you can see most of the stages and single day races in their entirety.

Most of the files are in a .mkv or .avi format, so you will need to download the VLC media player to watch them.

There's loads of race coverage going decades back for some of the bigger races.

·
This space for sale
783 Posts
Has anyone tried calling them rather than emial?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts