Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
43 Posts
hmm, wow that was so freakin...................

boring, i was kinda pissed that my computer didnt make any sound unil i saw that hes a DJ then i was extremely happy

i dont get it
its a freewheel, so hes lazy, but it doesnt have brakes so he ruins his tires.
and any assmonkey can ride down steep hills, really, who cares, impress us by riding up them douchenozzles

· Premium Member
12,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nick irons said:
hmm, wow that was so freakin...................

boring, i was kinda pissed that my computer didnt make any sound unil i saw that hes a DJ then i was extremely happy

i dont get it
its a freewheel, so hes lazy, but it doesnt have brakes so he ruins his tires.
and any assmonkey can ride down steep hills, really, who cares, impress us by riding up them douchenozzles
sounds like you had a nice, restful holiday weekend. I am one assmonkey who will NOT be riding down steep hills on a brakeless bike. Up is easy, you got it backwards.

xoxo,
hw

· Registered
43 Posts
sounds like you had a nice, restful holiday weekend
actually i worked all weekend while babysitting a dog who pisses and shits all over the place. so, for most of the weekend i was praying that i would be embraced by the sweet spectre of death, until i almost was, by a drunk ******* i work with( while trying to help out another drunk ******* i work with) but thats a whole nother story.

· What'd I do?
1,777 Posts
You got it wrong. He's not taking himself seriously at all. It seemed like he didn't see the big deal, but didn't mind that someone was telling his story. Even if he was telling Darwin. Whatever.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.