Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Sharp
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Out of the blue, the forums are no longer visible or available to me on Firefox.

The browser window is entirely empty, save for a long, narrow drop shadow at the top of the window. No banner heading, nothing, just a grey empty window.

This problem has appeared out of the blue, with no changes or updates made to my computer operating system, nor to Firefox (version 21). I have ad block running on Firefox, but all has worked perfectly in the past.

I am accessing the forums now via safari.

What gives?

·
Cranky Old Bastard
2,337 Posts
I'm having no problem with V21.

I'd turn off the adblock and see if that fixes it.

·
Sharp
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, I turned adblock off and all worked fine.

Trouble is, once you've enjoyed RBR without the ads, they appear doubly intrusive when they force their way back into your viewing screen again. And the load-up is considerably slower.

·
Cranky Old Bastard
2,337 Posts
Yep, I turned adblock off and all worked fine.
Trouble is, once you've enjoyed RBR without the ads, they appear doubly intrusive when they force their way back into your viewing screen again. And the load-up is considerably slower.
Yes, it really ticks me off. Now those commercials turn on automatically and I have to scroll up to stop them. Irritating!

I can't use adblock because it blocks the videos on one of my favorite sites and I don't know enough anymore to fix it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.