Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rogger said:
The termination of my contract seems to have been some slip-up so I'm not unemployed at all. I kinda wish I had taken J's drug combo tho, the last few days I would gladly have missed.
Well, congratulations, good to hear that you did not loss your job (hope that you like it) and that your feeling better.

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
The termination of my contract seems to have been some slip-up so I'm not unemployed at all. I kinda wish I had taken J's drug combo tho, the last few days I would gladly have missed.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
rogger said:
Being employed is good unless you are rich enough not to need it. So you are well enough for mega-miles this weekend unless it is freezing where you live.

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
vol245 said:
Being employed is good unless you are rich enough not to need it. So you are well enough for mega-miles this weekend unless it is freezing where you live.
Max temp around 40, snow showers and 15-20 MPH winds so windchil is well below freezing. I think I'll pass on the mega-miles. ;)

·
remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
rogger said:
Max temp around 40, snow showers and 15-20 MPH winds so windchil is well below freezing. I think I'll pass on the mega-miles. ;)
Oh good news, shitty mix-up but glad to hear you are better and still employed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts