Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Matnlely Dregaend
4,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like the US site is no more at all? I do have three sets where I replaced the bearings with stainless ones and they are awesome, but it would be nice to know that I can get spare parts if I need to...

Between this and CampyOnly shutting down I'm starting to think I better start hoarding...

·
Matnlely Dregaend
4,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Now I remember that fire story... very sad, I was hoping they would rebuild or open somewhere else, or at least that the UK store would carry their old products. Let's hope they return soon!

·
coaster
1,051 Posts
I asked this on weightweenies and a guy pointed out that November sells the same brakes. They have both the forged and cnc/Ti hardware versions and they're called like June & July.

·
Matnlely Dregaend
4,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I asked this on weightweenies and a guy pointed out that November sells the same brakes. They have both the forged and cnc/Ti hardware versions and they're called like June & July.
You have a link for the brakes? All I can find is wheels.

·
Matnlely Dregaend
4,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Posting a followup... I wound up buying a used set for spare parts, but after an overhaul and new pads I am amazed how well they clean up, it really speaks to the quality of the brakes because they look absolutely like new... IMHO looks way better than hydro disc and they're lighter than the rotors alone!

·
Super Moderator
40,824 Posts
Posting a followup... I wound up buying a used set for spare parts, but after an overhaul and new pads I am amazed how well they clean up, it really speaks to the quality of the brakes because they look absolutely like new... IMHO looks way better than hydro disc and they're lighter than the rotors alone!

Ach, rim brakes!

I have it on good authority that those should be thrown in the trash. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts