Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Banned
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They got him for one of the newer forms of EPO. I guess his naturally high hematocrit was not so natural afterall. :D

·
®
3,223 Posts
dopers should be subject to public flogging. and if you're going to dope, for dog's sake, don't win the damned stage.

after seeing him win his second stage, i knew he wasn't clean. he's scrawnier than me, and he was generating unbelievable amounts of power up that mountain.

·
Registered
429 Posts
the_dude said:
dopers should be subject to public flogging. and if you're going to dope, for dog's sake, don't win the damned stage.
Well, they're being put in "garde a vue" by the French police which means being locked in a cell with hardly anywhere to sit, no food, water, sleep impossible, and incessant accusatory questioning and threatening harassment by the police, all this without having the right to a lawyer for the first 72 hours. Flogging might be preferable, at least that way everyone can observe the injustice.

-ilan

·
Banned
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The whole Saunier-Duval team has pulled out.

EDIT: New reports say that the Saunier-Duval team may fold.

·
Registered
896 Posts
now I'm pissed off. that mouthy little F***. the balls on that guy to be such a PIA mean while he is juicing in the back room. he is such a cocky pr** that I'm not surprised he thought he could pull it off. I hope at least that the core teams make it unscathed: us teams, csc, lotto, etc

·
Registered
930 Posts
the_dude said:
They should be forced to complete a stage with their jersey replaced with a "I'm a cheater and love it!" on front and back. If they start going slow to try to abandon, have the race director's car follow from behind, giving a whipping when necessary.

·
likes to eat donuts
893 Posts
hasta la vista Saunier Duval

It looks like some Spanish corporations will have to go back to putting their sponsorship money into football. From what I understand, the stars of that sport are beyond reproach.

·
I heart team Zissou!
2,954 Posts
... because a false positive allows you to drop the peleton on the Aspin like nobody's business. .. and causes your whole team to pull out an try to run back to Spain to destroy the evidence. News from the south is that more arrests are on the way and the buses/cars are being searched. Obviously, the most plausible, no ... the only way to explain all of this is the tried and true "false positive". Good set of blinders there partner! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 116 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.