Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the nice comments, you inspire us all. The location is High Point, NC. I think i'll keep the Schwinn as is ($10 yard sale bike-works perfectly), I picked up an Atala frame at the Cirque last Sunday(chrome lugs, etc.) for $5 to build as a SS or fixie.
Kevin

· Registered
1,895 Posts
We've got a chair up here to go with that dresser. Is it really for sale?

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, it appears to be for sale, there is a fair sized commercial building on the back of the dresser(small factory maybe?). I have only lived in High Point for a few months, not sure of the building's history. We also have a giant sized chair nearby, in Thomasville, I'll ride down that way one of these days and get a pic.
Kevin

· On your left!
1,301 Posts
Memories...

wow, the big chair, the big dresser and best of all a set of Profile Aero I bars still in action. Boy, those were the tri days.

I used to race trains on the track there in Thomasville, from the old Ice/Fuel store to the underpass at National Hwy. Bet things have changed in 15 years since my last visit...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.