Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lousylegs said:
yet more wonderful news that i could not have lived without, good thing I come to NCD, um the Lounge.
No, no, no. It's The Lounge

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mickey-mac said:
Well, that's just great, but it's only half the story? How's my boy Nick holding up through this difficult ordeal? Poor guy's like the sap who had the big winning lottery ticket and left it in his pants pocket through the wash cycle.
I'm sure these people will be glad to fill you in...

Poor Nick

·
Super Moderator
19,480 Posts
snapdragen said:
I'm sure these people will be glad to fill you in...

Poor Nick
OK here's my favorite post from that site.
some nick lachey fan said:
He is just amazing! The thing I love about Nick is his inner beauty matches his outward appearance... Amazing, in every sense of the word. It seems that it is a hard combination to find these days. For someone to have him and let it all go, blows my mind! Anyway, there is some lucky girl out there who is going to steal his heart, and this time it will be the real thing. Please, this man has to have children....the world needs more "Nicks" in it!

·
Rock the Mullet!
305 Posts
Trollin' for trash....

mickey-mac said:
Well, that's just great, but it's only half the story? How's my boy Nick holding up through this difficult ordeal? Poor guy's like the sap who had the big winning lottery ticket and left it in his pants pocket through the wash cycle.
I saw Nick on TV yesterday hangin' with Daytona 500 champ Jimmie Johnson in the infield at California Nextel Cup Race. I suspect that he was there to help pick up (white) trash. I guess he doesn't want to stray too far from what he knows. :rolleyes:

Pb

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
He's hot but the picture you attached makes him look sh*tty.

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
Geez, nothing like seeing people without any talent making heaps of money. My heart bleeds for them... :rolleyes:

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
vol245 said:
You know all the hot spots. IT and cafeteria worker plus keeping The Lounge's moreons up to date on celebrities. We would be lost without you. :)
I just have too much time on my hands, home sick from my dangerous cafeteria job and all.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts