Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
of uploading pictures. I've posted my problem on the "Site/Feedback Issues" forum but have not received any responses... I also tried posting in this (General) forum only to have my post moved to the site/feedback issues forum... I also tried a private message to the forum moderator with no luck.

My problem: After I selected the image file (jpg) location in my computer and then clicked upload, I keep getting a "page cannot be displayed" message. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
15 Posts
2ride said:
of uploading pictures. I've posted my problem on the "Site/Feedback Issues" forum but have not received any responses... I also tried posting in this (General) forum only to have my post moved to the site/feedback issues forum... I also tried a private message to the forum moderator with no luck.

My problem: After I selected the image file (jpg) location in my computer and then clicked upload, I keep getting a "page cannot be displayed" message. Any help would be appreciated.
Are the pictures too big (pixil size?)...try reducing them.

·
Registered
10,161 Posts
one pic at a time...

I had this problem recently and the only way I could cure it was to upload one picture at a time. Also be sure the picture is under the size limit. If it's not, then you need to resize the picture.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.