Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Hup, Hup
361 Posts
Maybe we should go for a new record of how many threads can be started with the same topic eh Starnut? :D

·
extremely biased
870 Posts
:lol:

If you go back over the last few months and read my posts it's obvious I've known this was coming. When I got that email this morning I just put my head down on my desk and started laughing 'cause I knew it would be all over the place and I knew Feminine was going to start a thread about it as she (I assume) has been one of the most outspoken against me for defensing the Asian manufacturing position in a Cannondale context. I was so sure this AM (after seeing the email) I bet a 6'er with one of my shop guys that she'd (I assume) start a thread about it. So Feminine, here's to you thank you for being anything but predictable
and for shamelessly plugging my shop a few weeks ago.

What Cannondale did took some balls and was probably the right move but not the easiest in terms of timing but........... it is what it is.

Starnut

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Starnut (she I believe) thinks I've been outspoken against her... a Trek Dealer of all things :thumbsup:

Girl, you've been drinking too much.

Next time share you butchy thang you :lol:

(sigh.. too bad I'm straight... sigh)

Muah, lovie!

·
Registered
130 Posts
I just bought a Caad 9 this week, I went with the CAAD because they where made in the U.S. and I will try to buy U.S. made products when posible next time I will give all brands a fare shot. I may still give Cannondale my buisness but will look elseware also

George

1 - 8 of 8 Posts