Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Forever a Student
4,963 Posts
But the trouble began when amateur cyclists, too old and too speedy for the sidewalk but too weak or too ignorant to join any one of the area’s many sanctioned races, took to the Beltline’s smooth concrete surface to test their legs.

Strava is a website athletes use to record and compare riding results, occasionally misused by the helplessly narcissistic as an excuse to be unsafe.
Not a bad read. For those not willing to read, it's a joke/satire/whatever. Not all too far from the truth though as many of us know.

·
Registered
589 Posts
For real pittcanna, or are you trying to drive traffic to that site? How could anyone see "Atlanta Banana" and begin to think it might be true given the site's name? Let alone read that article and think it was legit? Atlanta Banana has a lot of catching up to do before they get to the Onion's level.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I've only killed 3 flies and a wasp while chasing a KOM. Well...the wasp actually stung me and I had to defend myself...so not sure if that counts.

·
Registered
6,189 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Not a bad read. For those not willing to read, it's a joke/satire/whatever. Not all too far from the truth though as many of us know.
Seriously? Not all too far from the truth? While I grant you there are some pretty crazy strava addicts out there, I can't fathom anyone who's life even closely resembles the subject of this "article".

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Pittacana,

I have a plot of land on the moon that I'm willing to let go for an awesome price...ocean view in the Sea of Serenity area.

I take paypal.

PM me!

·
Banned
3,297 Posts
For real pittcanna, or are you trying to drive traffic to that site? How could anyone see "Atlanta Banana" and begin to think it might be true given the site's name? Let alone read that article and think it was legit? Atlanta Banana has a lot of catching up to do before they get to the Onion's level.
I didn't see or process the name, and it had me going for a minute or so, until I got to the part about removing the body that was impaled on the TT bars.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to pittcanna again.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts