1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
869 Posts
Agreed the Enchanted Circle is also pricey but it includes a jersey if you pre-register. It's only high dollar if you miss the deadline (July 26)
I admit it..............I'm a sucker for a free jersey.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Agreed the Enchanted Circle is also pricey but it includes a jersey if you pre-register. It's only high dollar if you miss the deadline (July 26)
Wow. I first did this ride in 1998 and many times since. Is this the first year for the "free" jersey? I did buy one the last few times I rode the event.

I suppose they wanted to reduce their risk.

It can be a tough ride. But beautiful!

·
Get me to In&Out
4,775 Posts
I am shocked at the increase in price. That is significant. If I wanted a jersey, I would buy one. I was just happy with a pair of socks for an extra $10. Fun ride, but you can do it for free, spend the $75 on a hotel and meals and have a great ride. Don't price yourself out of an event. The times I have done it, I have always seen riders of every level. It is hard to get beginners to plop down $75 to suffer.

·
Registered
542 Posts
I am shocked at the increase in price. That is significant. If I wanted a jersey, I would buy one. I was just happy with a pair of socks for an extra $10. Fun ride, but you can do it for free, spend the $75 on a hotel and meals and have a great ride. Don't price yourself out of an event. The times I have done it, I have always seen riders of every level. It is hard to get beginners to plop down $75 to suffer.
Call them and tell them how you feel, I did. They don't supply a link to properly size your "free" jersey. If you try to register through Active.com there is no link that I could find.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.