Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've figured out that paint, snap, il sogno, & colker1 are all of the gender female

Everone else is a dude in my book (I do have one Pat but I'm pretty sure they're a dude)

ps- Haiku - everything ok? been quiet lately...

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
Friction_Shifter said:
So I've figured out that paint, snap, & colker1 are all of the gender female

Everone else is a dude in my book

Friction,
Colker is a he. Add HokieRider, Spinchick and Vonteity (even they haven't been around lately), Il Sogno, Zeytin, Rollo Tommassi to the she list.

·
Palm trees & sunshine!
24,200 Posts
Friction_Shifter said:
So I've figured out that paint, snap, il sogno, & colker1 are all of the gender female

Everone else is a dude in my book (I do have one Pat but I'm pretty sure they're a dude)

It only matters if they're posting toe pics. :eek:

/:eek: is my new favorite smiley. :eek::eek::eek:

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
Blazin' Saddles said:
You're never gonna meet 'em. Why would gender matter?
It probably doesn't to most members, but to some of us regulars, it's part of the friendship making process. Knowing just a little bit more than usual makes knowing them more personal than by only their posts. If you don't want anyone to know what sex you are, so be it. Personally, I think it's nice when someone like paint or zeytin or snap don't mind being more "feminine" on the board or hiding something immaterial. As for not meeting them, ask those members who recently gathered in San Diego, in particular Snap, Eddy and Il Sogno.

·
Travels by Map
3,060 Posts
Although it's less likely for a certain Canadian in Sweden, some of us actually do meet other RBRers on occasion.

·
Banned
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
colker1 said:
i COULD be a woman.. though not a hot one cause i suppose i'm not a hot man. i would take showers w/ eddy, paint, snap, zeytin, sogno and gossip about the guys.. feels nice.
I thought you were serious with the lingerie offer.

DWNED!!!!!!!

or were you?

·
Banned
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
for being a pops you're quite fiesty KenB.

maybe I'm thinking of the wrong toe.

your daughter have any leftover girl scout cookies? mine lasted all of 4 days.

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
There's more estrogen floating around here than you're aware of..

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
nate said:
Although it's less likely for a certain Canadian in Sweden, some of us actually do meet other RBRers on occasion.
Hopefully, one of these days :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts