Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Frog Whisperer
40,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just did my laundry and MOST of it was cycling gear.....3 sets of bibs, 1 pair of shorts, 4 jerseys and 4 pair of socks......

then there were 2 pair of jeans and 4 t-shirts....... and underwear.....
someone has a serious monkey on his back.....................................................................................................

·
Shrewdest Unit Mover
1,483 Posts
Touch0Gray said:
I just did my laundry and MOST of it was cycling gear.....3 sets of bibs, 1 pair of shorts, 4 jerseys and 4 pair of socks......

then there were 2 pair of jeans and 4 t-shirts....... and underwear.....
someone has a serious monkey on his back.....................................................................................................
Was this monkey ape-scaped?

·
Frog Whisperer
40,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no scaping on this monkey

·
still shedding season
8,849 Posts
Pics not required for confirmation. kthx.

--last load (not koad) was a mix of cycling and paddling stuff. WTH do I think I am, MB1?

·
Slightly Opinionated
10,231 Posts
Damn. Last load of laundry for me was mostly dress shirts and pants, socks, underwear and the occasional stray cycling item. Should be more this week though, since it looks like promising riding weather (and it's needed to maintain sanity.)

·
hit it
4,006 Posts
Cycling gear & workout clothes get their own laundry basket. I wash that stuff differently.

White t-shirts get their own basket (with the dry cleaning put in a laundry bag & placed on top). Everything else gets dumped together in a 3rd basket.

You need to organize better.

·
Frog Whisperer
40,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jeans a requirement to keep the mosquitoes off of me....over 90 degrees right now......ugh....I rode 18.7 miles and quit. dew point is 74 and the heat index is right around 100

·
Good news everyone!
5,452 Posts
I have a pretty limited selection of riding gear that I actually enjoy wearing, so I end up washing laundry nearly for the sole purpose of having some clean shorts or jerseys for my 2 or 3 times a week ride. I use my polos and work khakis just as a second thought.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.