Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
GeoCyclist
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today was a great day for a ride; I had a clean bike, a new set of wheels, and the weather was looking good. I brought my camera along in hope of scoring some good cheery blossom photos. I didn’t see a single tree that was in full bloom. If the weather holds I should be able to get some good cheery blossom photos next week.

I took these pic’s on the way to the Kentai bridge.

·
GeoCyclist
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As you can see, these trees are not quite in full bloom. I had to stick in the bike photo; as I have a new set of wheels to show off. I posted a new wheel report in the wheels and tires forum.

·
GeoCyclist
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A few more blooming photos! That’s all for today. I hope you all have a good weekend, and some good cycling!

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
They look good to me already. That second one in the final group is especially choice; the third one is also good, but whoever decided to put that telephone pole there should commit seppuku. Not your fault, obviously.

Looking forward to the full bloom....

·
GeoCyclist
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This could be it!

The Walrus said:
They look good to me already. That second one in the final group is especially choice; the third one is also good, but whoever decided to put that telephone pole there should commit seppuku. Not your fault, obviously.

Looking forward to the full bloom....
Rain in the weekend weather forecast could spell disaster for the cheery blossoms. This happened the first year I lived in Japan; I waited, and waited, and than a big rain / wind storm knocked all the blossoms off the trees. It will all be history by this time next week!

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
Well that sucks. I was really hoping to see some more of your great shots. Well, maybe you can get the cherry blossoms on the ground shots :).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts