Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. The subject title should begin with the word, "How?" Can a mod change it?

I know the obvious answer to my post is "test ride them and compare" but barring that, how are both frames considered by experienced riders? Is one head and shoulders above the other? Is one more lively, more comfortable, stiffer?

Are both frames made in the US? How long has the Tarmac Expert's frame been on the market? Have there been continuous running changes to this frame? I know this is the first year for the new Madone frame.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
the sky above said:

I know the obvious answer to my post is "test ride them and compare" but barring that, how are both frames considered by experienced riders? Is one head and shoulders above the other? Is one more lively, more comfortable, stiffer?

Are both frames made in the US? How long has the Tarmac Expert's frame been on the market? Have there been continuous running changes to this frame? I know this is the first year for the new Madone frame.

The Specialized is a much better bike. Please, sell your Madone, buy the Expert and go troll over in the Specialized sub-forum.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
the sky above said:

You're right, the obvious answer is "test ride them and compare". Go Try them out.

The Madone frame is made in the US, the Specialized is not, never has been.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.