·
Banned
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to fill the void?

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
Olympics soon... Maybe fill in the gap with Oxy?

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Watch what you recorded? Again and again.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Ride your bike and join 'em in a couple of years.

·
Registered
11,088 Posts
sad to see the Tour end, but now my DVR fast-forward finger can finally heal...

·
Banned Sock Puppet
14,409 Posts
Ride your bike.

·
Registered
15,615 Posts
There was a man-eating flame rouge attack and lots of rain on hilly days. Even a temper-tantrum in Paris where the rider flung a bike wheel at a team car :p It had some moments!

·
Banned
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
and sagan's wheel spin on the last pedal stroke at the finish line?

wow

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
This was one of the least exciting Grand Tours I've ever watched. It won't be missed.
You're kidding right?

Froome responds to all naysayers with attacks on the flats and descents, and even runs up Ventoux after pile up crash with moto! Astana and Movistar try and try but never break Sky. Cav and Kittel both have their moments.

Sagan - well he probably has more fun than anyone and in the process wins stages, pulls one handed wheelie across uphill finish line, plays domestique and crushes field for points.

Rainy hairball descent by Izaguirre and he drops Nibali! Who by the way crashed the day before when he and Froome both crashed while they were attacking on the descent!

Plus on the final stage, as mentioned, Kittel throws a wheel, Griepel makes a last minute bike change just before the sprint and beats Sagan to line.

Were you watching this race?

·
Banned Sock Puppet
14,409 Posts
I'm sure the wife could think of something you two can do. *nudge nudge wink wink*

But then you'll still need to figure out the remaining 3 hrs 57 minutes, so...

Oh, I'm sure she could find something for you. The honey-do list was waiting and just got longer. :D

338 Posts
Yeah. That was exciting. Soooooooooo exciting. So nice to see a clean tour.

Glad I spent my time riding instead of watching that garbage.

·
Registered
15,615 Posts
I'm definitely a little depressed that it's over. Happened to be up early on Saturday and caught the start of the stage live, but couldn't keep my eyes open to watch the whole thing. Went back to bed, then caught the end of it later.

I love how they said about one rider, as he crossed the finish line, "He had at least one crash that we know of.......there might've been another......" Poor guy was laboring up the wet hill to the line as the announcer said this.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts