Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a guy I work with who years ago used to be a detective in the South Bronx where I live, he has some great stories, my favorite one is him and his partner are having lunch near the river, talking shooting the [email protected]#t, and a dog runs by with a human skull in its mouth.

·
Back from the dead
20,626 Posts
Sintesi said:
There is a guy I work with who years ago used to be a detective in the South Bronx where I live, he has some great stories, my favorite one is him and his partner are having lunch near the river, talking shooting the [email protected]#t, and a dog runs by with a human skull in its mouth.
That would be a much better story if the reason the dog was running was because a headless man was chasing it.

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
Skull as is totally skinless or was the dog carrying a decomposing head by a flap of skin. Just asking. ;)

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
Gig 'em said:
The key to things is to 1) make no sense, 2) be as verbose as possible, or 3) post pics.
I love you. Did you know that?

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
The key to things is to 1) make no sense, 2) be as verbose as possible, or 3) post pics.

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
rogger said:
I love you. Did you know that?
Oh what a lucky girl I am to be loved by someone who's been cycling since I was 5. :)

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
Gig 'em said:
Oh what a lucky girl I am to be loved by someone who's been cycling since I was 5. :)
Yeah well, I love you in a brotherly/sisterly way. I'm no sick perv or summing. :rolleyes: And anyways I'm already taken, so PHLLLRRRRR!

·
Banned
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Val_Garou said:
Yeah, one sentence isn't a story--details, man!
Well they had to drop their baloney sandwiches and chase after the dog with a skull in it's mouth and they caught it see? Then they searched the area with their cop friends and found the remains in one of those blighted brown out blocks see. And they never ID'd the guy see but determined it was a homeless guy see and someone buried him there until a pack of wild dogs dug him up see.

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
It's not like you been through puberty when I was borned.

And anyway, brotherly love. Like whats they got in Philly.

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
Gig 'em said:
It's not like you been through puberty when I was borned.

And anyway, brotherly love. Like whats they got in Philly.
Yeah yeah, go ride your tricycle now, little girl. Mummy is waiting for you. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Yer jealous of my youthful blossom.

And it ain't a tricycle. It's a big wheel. Moreon.

·
Soon to be banned
14,475 Posts
Sintesi said:
"Airport baggage screeners found a human head with teeth, hair and skin in the luggage of a woman who said she intended to ward off evil spirits with it, authorities said Friday."

Have to admit, pretty f***ing logical.
What kinda /ing "documents" do you gotta get to travel with a human head? :eek:

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
GirchyGirchy said:
I'm young. Wanna go out?

Von said she'd go on a date with me if she could wax my legs...I'll go ahead and extend that offer to you.
You are so cheap! :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts