Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Administrator
12,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need a chuckle after a long day, so I figured this would do it.

Here is mine:

Nelson: Ha Ha, your dad's not handy. (NNC related to boot!)

Here is a good source if you can't quite remember the one you want. Sadly I did mine off the top of my head.

http://www.snpp.com/

:)

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
I do have a story about two other young marrieds. Now the wife of this couple has an interesting quirk in the bedroom. It seems shes goes wild with desire if her husband nibbles on her elbow. Well lets just call them ... uh ... Mr X and Mrs Y ... so anyway, Mr X would say, Marge if this doesnt get your motor running my name isnt Homer J Simpson.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Lisa hopes...

Perhaps one day people who spell correctly will replace athletes at the top of our national pantheon.

·
Administrator
12,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
More:

Lenin Zombie: Must crush capitalism!

Homer: What are you two laughing at? And if you say Jimmy Fallon, I'll know you're lying!

Marge: Bart, don't make fun of grad students. They've just made a terrible life choice.

Tim Allen: [hits the reverse pedal, runs over Wilson] Oh, no! I killed Wilson! Looks like it's back to jail for me!

Mr. Burns: Hm, sounded large when I ordered it. I don't think I should bother with these metric booby traps!

Homer: [after Kentucky Fried Panda has been destroyed by a runaway tree] No! It was finger Ling-Ling good!

Homer: [picks up Maggie as he watches a Thanksgiving football game] See those blue and silver guys, Maggie? They're the Dallas Cowboys. They're Daddy's favorite team, and he wants them to lose by at least three points.

Bleedin' Gums Murphy: The blues isn't about feeling better. It's about making other people feel WORSE, and making a few bucks while you're at it.

·
Fini les ecrase-"manets"!
9,416 Posts
lousylegs said:
max power
He's the man..whose name you'd love to touch.

But you mustn't touch.

One that comes up around our house a lot is, "Don't you hate pants?!?"

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Come on Milhouse, theres no such thing as a soul. Its just something they made up to scare kids like the Boogie Man or Micheal Jackson.

·
9,416 Posts
Since I just used it in another thread:

"I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks who ever sucked. Oh, gotta go--my damn weiner kids are listening."

Kent Brockman: "I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords."

·
Administrator
12,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kent Brockman: The phony pope can be identified by his high top sneakers, and incredibly foul mouth.

Mr. Burns: This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you.

George Washington: We had quitters during the Revolution too... we called them Kentuckians.

Chief Wiggum: Yeah, right, pops. No jury in the world is going to convict a baby. Well, maybe Texas.

;)

·
9,416 Posts
YakuzaSmurf said:
Ralph: "Me fail English. That's unpossible."
I love Ralph!

"Hi SuperNintendo Chalmers!"

"My cat's breath smells like cat food."

·
Gronk SMASH!
1,973 Posts
King Kang

Alien Kang, posing as Bob Dole in debate: "It doesn't matter which one of us you vote for, either way you're doomed! Dooooooomed!
Reporter: Wow! Bob Dole's really loosened up!

·
Rollin' Stones
2,560 Posts
The one I quote the most.

Marge is trying to catch the school bus with Bart and Lisa in tow. Otto sees her waiving at him at a light and excalims: "Ohh, you wanna Drrraaag!?"

·
Registered
293 Posts
I can't believe this thread didn't get more attention!

Not a quote, but I liked the sign that Moe wore during a recent suicide attempt:
NOBODY GETS MY ORGANS.

And I love ANY Chief Wiggum pun:

Bratty Hearst
Achtung, babies
Knifey-wifey
Stabitha
etc....

·
Palm trees & sunshine!
24,200 Posts
Mr. Burns: "As punishment for your desertion, it's company policy to give you... the plague."

Homer: "You suck-diddily-uck Flanders!"

Apu: "Please do not offer my god a peanut."

Apu: "Our beef jerky is now nearly rectum free."

Willy: "Bonjourrrrrrrrrrrrrr, ya cheese-eatin' surrender-monkeys!"

·
Hill repeats, meh
145 Posts
Homer: Fiddle-a-dee. That's going to require a tetanus shot.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
"I'm not normally a religious man, but if you're up there, save me, Superman!"

·
Opus was just napping
21,277 Posts
"I think it was called the bus that couldn't slow down."

"He tells me to burn things."

1 - 20 of 38 Posts