likes to eat donuts
827 Posts
Tuna sandwiches saved my life.
I love Canada.
:D

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
I dreamed I got to meet Kermit the Frog last night. He was right bastard.

I always seem to dream about frogs / muppets before a lazy weekend. Duh.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Never been fond of canned tuna.

At spring break some 20 years ago I witnessed a passed out girl, with a strapless dress that kept falling down, wake up from her nap make her way to the kitchen, open a can of tuna, half ass mix it with some mayo and procede to eat it with her hands.

I have not be able to eat it again.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
mohair_chair said:
I dreamed I got to meet Charlie the Tuna last night. He was not happy about this thread.
Was he nice or mean? And do you usually dream about tuna /fish before the weekend?

·
Failboat Captian
6,527 Posts
I love almost any kind of fish. Except tuna. Can't stand the crap. the smell of it, is, well, you know.

What's even more odd, is my sister doesn't like any kind of seafood except for tuna. The nastiest, stinkiest fish there is, and that's the only one she'll eat???? WTF?

·
Back from the dead
20,626 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
Was he nice or mean? And do you usually dream about tuna /fish before the weekend?
Actually, it was really weird. He was passed out, wearing a strapless dress that kept falling down. He woke up from his nap, made his way to the kitchen, opened a can of tuna, half ass mix it with some mayo and proceeded to eat it with his fins.

I said to him, hey, Charlie, how can you eat Tuna? Isn't that cannibalistic? He said, don't be silly. In my world, the big fish eats the little fish. I said, but you're the same fish! He said, no, I have culture. Then he asked if I knew where he could get some good sushi.

·
Back from the dead
20,626 Posts
JohnnyTooBad said:
I love almost any kind of fish. Except tuna. Can't stand the crap. the smell of it, is, well, you know.
Lots of different kinds of tuna. The canned stuff is usually albacore, which I'm not a big fan of. Give me some yellowtail, bluefin, bonito, etc.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
mohair_chair said:
Actually, it was really weird. He was passed out, wearing a strapless dress that kept falling down. He woke up from his nap, made his way to the kitchen, opened a can of tuna, half ass mix it with some mayo and proceeded to eat it with his fins.

I said to him, hey, Charlie, how can you eat Tuna? Isn't that cannibalistic? He said, don't be silly. In my world, the big fish eats the little fish. I said, but you're the same fish! He said, no, I have culture. Then he asked if I knew where he could get some good sushi.
winner!

·
What'd I do?
1,775 Posts
Dave Hickey said:
While out of town this week I had the following

1200 noon- Lunch- fried oyster and spinach salad and a shrimp bisque.
7:00 pm - Dinner- Tuna salad sandwich w/ fresh fruit

2am- WOW……glad I was close to the can………
Last week I had a "Sicilian Tuna Salad" made with fresh seared tuna (Rare) sliced up real thin. Arugula, olives and a raspberry vinaigrette finished it off. Very good.

I did not throw up.

·
Low rep power
6,264 Posts
JohnnyTooBad said:
The nastiest, stinkiest fish there is, and that's the only one she'll eat???? WTF?
Only if it's in a can... (pic to be inserted when I get home) :D :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts