Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Every little counts...
3,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at a Dual right now. Not sure if all frames come withe the DeRosa carbon seatpost.

Anyone have comments on the post? Is it functional, micro-adjustable, and set-back far enough? I'm using Campagnolo carbon posts right now.

Appreciated.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Spunout said:
Looking at a Dual right now. Not sure if all frames come withe the DeRosa carbon seatpost.

Anyone have comments on the post? Is it functional, micro-adjustable, and set-back far enough? I'm using Campagnolo carbon posts right now.

Appreciated.
I have a '05 Dual and I am running the deda blackstick. Chose it because I didn't want to use a shim and it is one of the few correct sizes available. Derosa brand post is probably harder to get and more expensive, and I have used this model before on another bike. It has a bit less set-back than campy carbon post which I prefer, don't know how it compares to the Derosa brand post. Enjoy your dual, I love it and never thought I could enjoy an aluminum bike this much.

·
Every little counts...
3,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Picked up the frame today, waiting for a new FD and BB. Interesting cable routing! I'll post pics when built, I don't want to build it is so pretty. But this is a bike to race, and it will be raced.

Anyways, the seatpost is a Selcof Carbon with DeRosa graphics, very nice looking.

·
Registered
658 Posts

1 - 6 of 6 Posts