Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
What'd I do?
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[requisite slightly disturbing story about being sick] and I lost 15 pounds in 3 days. Any slightly strenuous activity is pretty exhausting right now, but I'm doing most of the normal things I do. Except riding. It takes me a half hour bus ride, and a 20 minute walk where I usually ride for a half hour to get to class. Without my bike, I can't get too many places during my lunch break (wrong end of campus for the eateries). I'm sure I could find or make up a bunch of other complaints, but I'd just rather have the option of riding. So, now I have to take the Metro, or campus shuttle or whatever else I can find. You don't have to care about that. You should feel bad for this bike, though.

·
remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
OverStuffed said:
[requisite slightly disturbing story about being sick] and I lost 15 pounds in 3 days. Any slightly strenuous activity is pretty exhausting right now, but I'm doing most of the normal things I do. Except riding. It takes me a half hour bus ride, and a 20 minute walk where I usually ride for a half hour to get to class. Without my bike, I can't get too many places during my lunch break (wrong end of campus for the eateries). I'm sure I could find or make up a bunch of other complaints, but I'd just rather have the option of riding. So, now I have to take the Metro, or campus shuttle or whatever else I can find. You don't have to care about that. You should feel bad for this bike, though.
I am sorry your were sick, I hope you are better now. That poor bike; is it at a university? When I arrived at my Uni there were have dead bikes everywhere. I asked at all the appropriate offices if I could claim the carcasses but they said no and the bikes disappeared. Oh well....they probably threw them away.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts