Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Bacon!
9,193 Posts
Nice and hope it all went well. I like full fingered gloves for commuting. Protects my fingers if I have to punch a car or wrestle an alligator :).

·
Big is relative
11,901 Posts
Ridgetop said:
Nice and hope it all went well. I like full fingered gloves for commuting. Protects my fingers if I have to punch a car or wrestle an alligator :).
Sure but, fingerless gloves do a better job at contrasting your raised middle finger. Otherwise, the guy that just buzzed you might think you are merely waiving.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
croscoe said:
Nice pics. Boo-urns on the non matching bottle cages though :p .

*thinking to myself* I need a wallet with a chain... losing a wallet doesn't seem like an exciting prospect.
heh, the chain may not be the most exciting fashion accessory, but with the amount of keys i need to carry around for work (not counting bike lock key, house, garage, ma's house, studio, emergency bottle opener etc.), plus the fact that it's much harder to lose a little folded piece of leather when it has a bunch of clanking chain on it, i find it useful.

and zpl- it is a specialized allez. nothing too fancy, but this is the first year i've begun to really get into cycling beside going to work, so i garaged the commuter and bought a proper roadie. can't say i've yet been spoiled by trying out uber-expensive road machines so the thing feels wonderful to me.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ispoke said:
Nice keystone patch!
i've got a cycling cap i bought in pittsburgh with the keystone as well, :thumbsup:

they do all custom designs... spokepunchers.com

for some reason i'm a big fan of cycling caps... i've got a picture of me at a putt-putt when i was about 9 wearing an old lotto cap... had no idea about road bikes then, don't even know where the hat came from.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.