Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like there are more and more beautiful Dogma's appearing, please post pics with a summary of your Dogma's build and weight.

54cm Dogma frameset
Fully Campy Super Record 11s
Campy Bora Ultra Wheels
Fizik Alliante Twin Carbon saddle
Most Talon Bars (110x44)
Keo Carbon pedals
Bontrager Race X Lite Carbon Cage x 2
Garmin 705
Total Weight: 16.01 lbs.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Great looking bike! I'm just curious..I've noticed lots of people using Bora Ultra's on these bikes, what do you guys do when you get a flat out in the middle of nowhere? Or are flats just really rare?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Just picked her up Friday night. Two rides so far and I am impressed. Cant wait to get home to Jamaica and run her up and down some mountains.
Ok pics arent the best but here goes:
dura ace
aliante saddle
mavic cosmic carbones
most stem, seat post and jaguar bar
She aint light but wasnt looking for it, 17.5lbs. Ha, anytime I lose another 15lbs I will get weight conscious

·
Batteries not required
1,035 Posts
TampaUKfan said:
Campy Super Record 11
TRP Brakes
Lightweight Clinchers
SRM with FSA cranks

Beautiful..... total weight?

·
Registered
416 Posts
jarider said:
ghostryder, i have one serious intricate question for you, how the heck do you decide which one to ride?

the white is mine. The blk red is my bro's. We are very similiar in bike specs. But wwe both wanted the dog over the eps.

We both love it though. he traded up from a cevelo r3 and i traded up from a fp3. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
41 Posts
ghostryder, i just got my blk red and silver, i posted a couple pics as well. I traded up from a cannondale six. I have put on about 300miles so far and I am glad i got the Dogma, what a ride.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Loooooooovvvvveee it. So fast and capable. A very planted ride and delightful feel. I am literally over the moon with this machine that I think thats it for me for another few years. So, Dogma 54cm. Dura Ace throughout, Fizik Aliante carbon railed saddle, PRO Stealth all in one 42cm bars with 100mm stem (ex MTB'er) Fizik tape, Look Keo Carbon pedals. 1 x Tax Tao bottle cage. Thanks for looking.

1 - 20 of 136 Posts