Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
thien™
3,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Predictions for stage 1? Will there be a breakaway? Will it be a sprinter?

Anyone want to come up with a point based system game we can get going? I'd be willing to throw in a full RoadBikeReview kit for the 1st place winner, a jersey for the 2nd, and some socks for the 3rd runner up based on points accumulated throughout the tour. Send me your game ideas... :thumbsup:

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,941 Posts
There will be a breakaway but it won't last. This will be a very fast stage with the tailwind ending in a disorganized sprint uphill. One for Freire?

·
Impulse Athletic Coaching
5,758 Posts
thien said:
Predictions for stage 1? Will there be a breakaway? Will it be a sprinter?

Anyone want to come up with a point based system game we can get going? I'd be willing to throw in a full RoadBikeReview kit for the 1st place winner, a jersey for the 2nd, and some socks for the 3rd runner up. Send me your game ideas... :thumbsup:
1st place will be Valverde.

·
Registered
650 Posts
iliveonnitro said:
1st place will be Valverde.
I think Valverde will save his energy for battles latter in the three weeks as there are no time bonus allocations in the offer. I feel a sprinter like Oscar or maybe if his card play out right O'Grady.

·
Impulse Athletic Coaching
5,758 Posts
slowdave said:
I think Valverde will save his energy for battles latter in the three weeks as there are no time bonus allocations in the offer. I feel a sprinter like Oscar or maybe if his card play out right O'Grady.
Valverde said in an interview beforehand he will go for the win and it's a similar course to the spanish national championships road race that he just won last week. I had faith.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.