Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
More Cowbell!
4,832 Posts
Those bumps aren't too big but I have a hard time believing that Cavendish is going to feel fresh once over them. Only 9.5 km from the last summit to the finish. Thor or Oscar are looking good to me.

It might be a good day for a break to stay away too.

Freire. He wants to score more points for the jersey.

·
Registered
930 Posts
I'll go with Freire. This is a stage suited for him since he can fly over that last climb. If he doesn't score here, jeopardizing his green jersey. He, and all the other all-rounder sprinters like Hushovd and Zabel know there's no chance in h*ll they are beating Cavendish on the pure flats anymore.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Flecha. It his turn to shine... I would like to pick Andy Shleck for the following stage on sunday since I will not be able to pick Saturday night...

G

·
Freire can do this if he can get an escape, but will anyone want him in their break?
So yeah, some as of yet unknown collection of escapees will make it, but since I don't know who they will be, I'll pick Freire just in case he gets lucky.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.