Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

Official Tour de France - Stage 15 - Embrun - Prato Nevoso (183 km)

2K views 31 replies 28 participants last post by  bianchi77 
#1 ·
See less See more
#18 ·
valverde was stretching his legs pretty good today, and the next day is rest day, but he has burned me so much in the last week. let see an italian win the only stage to end in italy. maybe sastre? i would have picked ricco, but...
so i go with ballan from the italian-stacked lampre. watch, it will be cunego or nibali.

those that are wise will choose anyone but these because i mentioned them.

another dump pick be me! yeah!

#19 ·
I think this is the one stage on the mountains Alejandro Valverde can win so that he won't count his Tour as too big of a failure. Also, he has a lot of distance to come back from the HC climb.

Perhaps Sastre might be able to take it too.

Ok my pick: Alejandro Valverde today.

#21 ·
I want to pick Cunego going into Italy, but he and Valverde just haven't had it so far.........so I'm going out on a limb and saying Christian Vandevelde.

#24 ·
I think Frank Schleck has good form but I'm thinking this might be a stage for either Cunego or Valverde. Both are 4:00+ behind and I can see Cadel and Schleck/Sastre letting them go whilst eyeing each other. Cunego does not seem to be on form though, and Valverde has let me down in the last couple of weeks. Who to pick....who to pick.....

I'm going to go with Frank Schleck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.