Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Robbie McEwen..........he's due, especially now that Cadel is finished he might get some help!

·
your text here
13,203 Posts
the thunder from down under BETTER win this one. his team no longer needs to work for cadel. even if cadel was in yellow, i think they would still sork to try to win the final stage.

Robbie McEwen. but thor is very hungry, and so many teams still need A stage win. at least the french already had a few...

·
Registered
638 Posts
Zabel would be great, although thor has been pretty quiet. Robby would be great, I guess this'll be a good chance to see if he's still got it since the cadel fanclub is probably closed for the season. Although the columbia freight train is still pretty solid without cavendish Im also wondering if CSC wants to go out with a bang.

·
Misplaced priorities?
354 Posts
I'd be tempted to say that someone like Cancellara would try to ruin the sprinters' day, but he'll be content to stay back and parade along the Champs-Elysees with Sastre - as will all of CSC. The Champs is plenty wide, so there's no reason why the Columbia train won't get organized and deliver Gerald Ciolek to the line first. Gerald Ciolek is my pick.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.