Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Cannot bench own weight
4,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hope it's ok I make this thread. I needed to post prediction now because I might not be able to get back online tonight.

I believe this is the first stage that counts for the competition.

My pick is Mark Cavendish. He will destroy the field.

·
More Cowbell!
4,832 Posts
Einstruzende said:
My pick is Mark Cavendish. He will destroy the field.
Yeah. I agree. Cavendish wants to make his mark on the tour and this flat stage is made for him.

You think Karchen will go out with the break to take the intermediate sprint points to stay in green? Then drop back to rest up for the finish.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Hushovd looked great today and he had a teammate with him at the end, unlike practically everybody else. I'm going to pick him again.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Gripped said:
You think Karchen will go out with the break to take the intermediate sprint points to stay in green? Then drop back to rest up for the finish.
Unlikely, he's still got dreams of a high GC. He seemed quite bemused by the green jersey idea in his interview post-stage.

Julian Dean for the win, out of blind patriotism.

·
thien™
3,425 Posts
Einstruzende said:
Hope it's ok I make this thread. I needed to post prediction now because I might not be able to get back online tonight.

I believe this is the first stage that counts for the competition.
No problem starting the thread, actually, I'm cool with anyone starting the thread if one isn't started already, as long as it's formatted the same as the rest. :thumbsup:

And yes, this is the first stage where we'll start keeping points!

·
Slightly Opinionated
10,402 Posts
Since when can Evans sprint worth a damn?

Tough call between Cavendish and Hushovd...I want to say Cavendish...

I'll go outside with Steegmans.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.