Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

· Misplaced priorities?
354 Posts
Perfect timing. I was just about to leave for an overnight camping trip and wasn't sure if I could my pick in for tomorrow since I won't be back before the stage begins.

Let's see. 2 Cat. 1s followed by a long downhill run into the finish. I'll go with a GCer who can sprint: Alejandro Valverde

· More Cowbell!
4,832 Posts
Valverde.

I like Kirchen but I don't know that he's going to make it over the cat 1 with the leaders.

The stage is on right now but if I can still change I'm picking Astarloza. I'd rather not pick Valverde like the other top three guys.

· Lemur-ing
19,208 Posts
Can Kirchen survive the climbs and be in for contention? Has Ricco lost the ability to do it now?

Break looks possible indeed. Voigt maybe?

· Registered
1,027 Posts
My heart tells me its gonna be a E-E rider cause they are in the pyranees and I ride an 07 Orca and that would have to be S. Sanchez or Haimar Zubeldia. My head is telling me Kirchen.. But then one of the Schleck brothers could be feeling good .. Let me think about it.... Its a tough stage to call..

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.