Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Beetpull DeLite
12,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who don't much visit General, we have a thread going for those of you who are/might attend the NAHBS this weekend in Indianapolis. I know some of you are, but a lot of you Indy people (and others in the surrounding area) haven't replied.

Indysteel and I were hoping to have some people want to meet for dinner on Saturday. Plz respond in the thread linked below.

Show thyselves, nutsacs!

http://forums.roadbikereview.com/showthread.php?t=159574

·
What'd I do?
1,775 Posts
No I am not going.

Will you come to DC instead?

I have nothing to offer.

Maybe you will buy me drinks.

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
22,021 Posts
GirchyGirchy said:
For those of you who don't much visit General, we have a thread going for those of you who are/might attend the NAHBS this weekend in Indianapolis. I know some of you are, but a lot of you Indy people (and others in the surrounding area) haven't replied.

Indysteel and I were hoping to have some people want to meet for dinner on Saturday. Plz respond in the thread linked below.

Show thyselves, nutsacs!

http://forums.roadbikereview.com/showthread.php?t=159574
Any other loungers going........Let's try to get togehter.

len

·
All I wanted was a Pepsi!
5,351 Posts
Hey! Let's all go to Indianapolis. In the winter. :)

·
Zaphod Beeblebrox
2,799 Posts
Going. Beer and food is good.

·
Stumpcake!
5,950 Posts
I really want to go but I have conflicting plans this weekend. Take lots of pics....that means you Girch and Len! :)

·
Meow!
1,449 Posts
lemonlime said:
Hey! Let's all go to Indianapolis. In the winter. :)
It wasn't my idea to have it in Indy. I'm just trying to make best of it! :).

You mean I might finally meet Len? Yay!!!!

Be sure to indicate whether you can make it for dinner on Saturday. I'd suggest that we meet around 6ish since that's what time the show ends. Of the restaurants closest to the Convention Center, I'd suggest Ram on Illinois, just north of Georgia. There are others, but no real standouts. I'm open for other suggestions. If everyone has a car, that would expand our options. Depending on the size of the group, I may need to make reservations.

Finally, if you are able to meet up, either for dinner or the show, you might want to PM me or Girchy with your cell number.

Thanks!

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
22,021 Posts
indysteel said:
It wasn't my idea to have it in Indy. I'm just trying to make best of it! :).

You mean I might finally meet Len? Yay!!!!

Be sure to indicate whether you can make it for dinner on Saturday. I'd suggest that we meet around 6ish since that's what time the show ends. Of the restaurants closest to the Convention Center, I'd suggest Ram on Illinois, just north of Georgia. There are others, but no real standouts. I'm open for other suggestions. If everyone has a car, that would expand our options. Depending on the size of the group, I may need to make reservations.

Finally, if you are able to meet up, either for dinner or the show, you might want to PM me or Girchy with your cell number.

Thanks!
I've got another dinner Saturday but I'm available Friday.

len

·
Premium Member
11,955 Posts
out.

meh. Travel all the way to Indy, weather in the 30s, blah blah blah :cryin:

Besides I don't know if I can top Portland last year; shoulder-tapping Lance, asking Robin for a "group shot", chatting with e-Richie ATMO and Sr. Pegoretti, etc.

take good pics, fools!

·
Goodbye, Pork Pie Hat
4,614 Posts
Hollywood said:
out.

meh. Travel all the way to Indy, weather in the 30s, blah blah blah :cryin:

take good pics, fools!

Hollywood - from his blog said:
"Thank you Portland! See you all next year in Indianapolis."
looser. :eek:ut: :Yawn: :frown2: :sad: :prrr:

·
Goodbye, Pork Pie Hat
4,614 Posts
I'm going to try like hell to go. Indy, Girch - have either of you got my cell #?

·
Beetpull DeLite
12,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Antonio_B said:
I'm going to try like hell to go. Indy, Girch - have either of you got my cell #?
Ten bucks sez you puss out!

Yeah, I got your cell. You have to answer it to make things work, though. :wink:

·
Meow!
1,449 Posts
Antonio_B said:
I have your cell, too. Does this mean you're coming to the show AND dinner?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts