Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned Sock Puppet
13,615 Posts
Watch this space.................................

·
Registered
19,505 Posts
Good job Pitbull, getting a non-review... review. :cautious:

I noticed a pretty big design change. The bearings on the new model are considerably larger, both diameter and width. Must've been some issues there.
Those things have a huge Q factor

Typical pedal

·
Russian Troll Farmer
3,240 Posts
Looks like maybe they hired a publicist, rather than relying on us randos here at RBR. BTW, could you imagine walking further than 2 steps with THOSE cleats on your shoe???

Still, there may be a small niche for these pedals; namely those who don't posses enough coordination to engage your 'typical' cleat.

·
Registered
4,881 Posts
We need to get Roger back here. I have some questions.
You slide them on by pushing them from the rear of the shoe, how do you get them off? Is there a button, (on the bottom of course?)?

·
Schuylkill Trail Bum
5,054 Posts
We need to get Roger back here. I have some questions.
You slide them on by pushing them from the rear of the shoe, how do you get them off? Is there a button, (on the bottom of course?)?
That's just it. You don't get them off.

Pitbull Pedals
You don't get them off... they get YOU off!

·
Schuylkill Trail Bum
5,054 Posts
We HAVE a solution!!!! Now, what was the problem?
The problem, of course, is that all pedal technology until now has been suboptimal to the point of being stupidly horrible.

Enter... Pitbull Pedals... putting a bite on inferior pedals.

NOTE: I'm auditioning to be Marketing Director for PBP Industries, Inc.

·
Russian Troll Farmer
3,240 Posts
Roger got so fast when using Pitbull pedals, he zoomed off into the sunset, never to be seen again.
Reminds me of the old joke:
"When my mom turned 60, she started cycling 5 miles per day. She's 82 now, and we don't know where the hell she is!"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts