Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh rainy day woman
I've never seem to see you for the good times or the sunshine
You have been a friend of mine,rainy day woman
That woman of mine she ain't happy
Unless she finds something wrong and has someone to blame
If it ain't one thing it's another one on the way
Oh rainy day woman
I've never seem to see you for the good times or the sunshine
You have been a friend of mine,rainy day woman
I woke up this morning to the sunshine
It sure as hell looks just like rain
I know where to go on a cloudy day
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pray that it's raining on Sunday
Stormin' like crazy
We'll hide under the covers all afternoon
Baby whatever comes Monday
Can take care of itself
'Cause we got better things that we could do
When it's raining on Sunday
When it's raining on Sunday
When it's raining on Sunday
Let it rain
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The sun is out, the sky is blue,

There's not a cloud to spoil the view,

But it's raining, Raining in my heart!

The weatherman says clear today
He doesn't know you've gone away
And it's raining, raining in my heart!

Oh, misery, Misery

What's gonna become of me?
I tell my blues they mustn't show,
But soon the tears are bound to flow
'Cause it's raining, raining in my heart!

It's raining, Raining in my heart!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Raindrops keep falling on my head
and just like the guy who's feet are too big for his bed,
nothing seems to fit
those,
raindrops are falling on my head, they keep falling

so I just did me some talking to the sun,
and I said I didn't like the way he got things done,
sleeping on the job
those,
raindrops are falling on my head, they keep falling

But there's one thing, I know
the blues they sent to meet me won't defeat me.
It won't be long 'till happiness steps up to greet me

Raindrops keep falling on my head
but that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turning red.
Crying's not for me, cause
I'm never gonna stop the rain by complaining
because I'm free
nothing's worrying me

It won't be long till happiness steps up to greet me

Raindrops keep falling on my head
but that doesn't mean my eyes will soon turning red
crying 's not for me
Cause I'm never gonna stop the rain by complaining
because I'm free
Nothing's worrying me
 

·
Urbane
Joined
·
359 Posts
MB1 said:
Raindrops keep falling on my head
and just like the guy who's feet are too big for his bed,
nothing seems to fit
those,
raindrops are falling on my head, they keep falling

so I just did me some talking to the sun,
and I said I didn't like the way he got things done,
sleeping on the job
those,
raindrops are falling on my head, they keep falling

But there's one thing, I know
the blues they sent to meet me won't defeat me.
It won't be long 'till happiness steps up to greet me

Raindrops keep falling on my head
but that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turning red.
Crying's not for me, cause
I'm never gonna stop the rain by complaining
because I'm free
nothing's worrying me

It won't be long till happiness steps up to greet me

Raindrops keep falling on my head
but that doesn't mean my eyes will soon turning red
crying 's not for me
Cause I'm never gonna stop the rain by complaining
because I'm free
Nothing's worrying me
that is awesome.
 

·
Hermia commutes
Joined
·
1,496 Posts
Is that Glen Echo? I haven't been there in about 15 years - it looks like they've reopened a lot of stuff. (Unless it's somewhere else that I am confusing with Glen Echo, in which case I will feel shame... :blush2: )

Awesome shots, nice empty trails!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My Own Private Idaho said:
.. Why didn't you use the fixed bikes in the rain? Very nice rain bikes.
She was, I was riding my blue love.

The sad truth is that you can only ride one bike at a time. Last year the blue love mostly sat, this year it seems like the white joy (my fixte) is getting some rest. Likely we are about to put everything away but the tandem for a few months.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No shame for you.

chatterbox said:
Is that Glen Echo? I haven't been there in about 15 years - it looks like they've reopened a lot of stuff. (Unless it's somewhere else that I am confusing with Glen Echo, in which case I will feel shame... :blush2: )

Awesome shots, nice empty trails!
Glen Echo indeed, if it has really been 15 years the changes will be amazing-lots of really well done restoration.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
llama31 said:
Never heard of cloudworks More info please! I'm in the market for biking/hiking rain pants. Currently Showers Pass and one of the REI offerings are at the top of my list.

Thanks.:thumbsup:
You could also try cloudveil. Miss M got them on closeout from Sierra Trading a couple years ago-seem really nice but who knows if they exist anymore.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
491 Posts
Awesome!!

How do you keep your camera dry on a rides like those?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Infini said:
...How do you keep your camera dry on a rides like those?
If you look at all the blurring and fog in those pix you will see that I didn't.

I was shooting with a Pentax Optio waterproof camera.
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top