Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
rebounder
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i go to sleep for a few hours and when i wake up its all gone down. this could be one of the most interesting tours in years. i cant wait to see how motivated vino, georgie h or cadel evans are now. what about valverde?

like cypress hill said, when the sh!t goes down, you better be ready...

·
Banned
14,692 Posts
Vino has no team. They all were implicated. I can't imagine that the organizers will let them race. Well Vino doesn't really need a team anyway.

·
Banned
4,302 Posts
Live Steam said:
Vino has no team. They all were implicated. I can't imagine that the organizers will let them race. Well Vino doesn't really need a team anyway.
I agree. Unleash the Khazakistan missile.

·
Banned
14,692 Posts
Hey 53, no PO for you?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Sintesi said:
I agree. Unleash the Khazakistan missile.
That's funny - he actually has a chance now. Without the major contenders and he no longer has to worry about a team and team tactics (deos he even know the words "team tactics"?) he can concentrate on launching one attack after another and perhaps win the tour!

·
Banned
14,692 Posts
Guess you're not a Vino fan, hey? He's one of the more interesting and talented riders in the peloton. He was one of the favorites before. Not sure what his status is now since his entire team has been implicated.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.