Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
The The said:
When is someone going to tell the poor guy those bandanas when out of style 17 years ago?
lol hey man! back off the bandanas!!! i wear one still (and i'm 17...) and i especially wear one when i bike and it's cold and pull it down over my ears!!! i don't wanna go spend 15 bucks on some fancy little headband and i can get a banada at wal mart for 84 cents. plus, they ARE out of style, that's why wearing them is cool in the eyes of a cool person... haha

russell

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
The The said:
When is someone going to tell the poor guy those bandanas when out of style 17 years ago?
He's wearing it in solidarity for Leif Garrett. The back of his t-shirt says "FREE LEIF!"

·
Soul Mining
382 Posts
russellhitchcock said:
plus, they ARE out of style, that's why wearing them is cool in the eyes of a cool person... haha
Shaving your head and wearing a skull cap is the new bandana. Enter the 21st century. :D

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
The The said:
Shaving your head and wearing a skull cap is the new bandana. Enter the 21st century. :D
I am not going to shave my head - I'll stick to my bandana thank you.

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Bandana or no, the guy skated well this olympics. Certainly outshined the Bodemeister.

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
Kram59 said:
Bandana or no, the guy skated well this olympics. Certainly outshined the Bodemeister.
Besides
/dirty middleaged woman mode
He's kinda cute
/dirty middleaged woman mode off

·
a jumped up pantry boy
1,784 Posts
snapdragen said:
Besides
/dirty middleaged woman mode
He's kinda cute
/dirty middleaged woman mode off
thats what my mom said. i was like "aww gross, im gonna go throw up and watch the dog eat it"

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Fair is fair, I suppose, what with the curling girlies and all......

·
Banned
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nate said:
Does anyone else think the Olympic medals look completely goofy this time around?
They were running overbudget and decided to use coasters (cdrs that didn't burn properly).

They sure don't look like "medals".

·
Registered
483 Posts
Friction_Shifter said:
They were running overbudget and decided to use coasters (cdrs that didn't burn properly).

They sure don't look like "medals".

When I saw them the first thing that came to my mind was also CD's. I think that the way the ribbon is attached to it doesn't help either.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.