Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTF can't I cut & paste with my 'puter now (on the inteRwebnet?)? I'm sure it's something I'm overlooking 'cuzz I'm a newb to firefox and tend to be dense at times but it's pizzin me awff!

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oH noooooooooooo! Really, though, I could do it when I used explorer, but for some reason, since using firefox, I can't. Any ideas?

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll copy or cut say, a web address and want to paste it into one of these forums. It doesn't give me the option of pasting the link. I can cut or copy it; I just can't paste it.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Kram59 said:
WTF can't I cut & paste with my 'puter now (on the inteRwebnet?)? I'm sure it's something I'm overlooking 'cuzz I'm a newb to firefox and tend to be dense at times but it's pizzin me awff!
If you right click you won't be able to on some pages. Use the edit menu.

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks.

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
Kram59 said:
I'll copy or cut say, a web address and want to paste it into one of these forums. It doesn't give me the option of pasting the link. I can cut or copy it; I just can't paste it.
When you right-click to paste, does the context menu come up, but with the "paste" option greyed out?

That's weird... I have no problems. Try copying/pasting with Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V, respectively. That's faster anyway.

You'd probably get better help at the Firefox help forums... Sorry.

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No. A menu pops up but it doesn't even include a "paste" option. I'll try matanza's suggestion; if that doesn't work, I'll go to the ff forums. Thanks.

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just tried it (I couldn't last night-I was at work and we don't have FF there)and that works fine. Maybe, in a yr or 2, I would have eventually stumbled upon that (or not!:p). Glad to see that I'm not the only one that has that problem!

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Kram59 said:
I just tried it (I couldn't last night-I was at work and we don't have FF there)and that works fine. Maybe, in a yr or 2, I would have eventually stumbled upon that (or not!:p). Glad to see that I'm not the only one that has that problem!
It drove me nuts until the little voice said, "U aren't letting a machine get the best of you this time are you?" :cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts