Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
waterproof*
41,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you got some 'splainin to do. you're outing me? wtf? I thought we had something special.

·
Fini les ecrase-"manets"!
9,416 Posts
Creakyknees said:
you got some 'splainin to do. you're outing me? wtf? I thought we had something special.
Outing? Blame Coop--I saw your pics on FB because he commented or liked or something.

And I didn't out you. Nobody here knows our little secret. At least they didn't before, but NOW they're going to be asking us all kinds of questions. And I, sir, am not the type to lie to a direct inquiry, so if people find out about our special thing then it's on your head.

You could have kept this quiet and it would have stayed just between us in that "other place." But noooo.

·
In need of sock puppet
9,420 Posts
I need details. If I'm going to defend myself, I need to know what crime I commited.

BTW, do you still look like a kid?

·
waterproof*
41,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah well he's right, it's my own dang fault. that's what I get for having "friends"

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
30,962 Posts
Creakyknees said:
yeah well he's right, it's my own dang fault. that's what I get for having "friends"
Are you secretly a leprechaun, is that it?

·
Fini les ecrase-"manets"!
9,416 Posts
thinkcooper said:
I need details. If I'm going to defend myself, I need to know what crime I commited.

BTW, do you still look like a kid?
Like a kid? Me or Creaky? He actually looks like an enormous cowboy ventriloquist puppet.

I look exactly like Jens, as you can tell from my avatar.

You inadvertently exposed Creaky's secret identity to me on FB. Then I sent him a message that apparently confused him about who was sending the message and why.

·
n00bsauce
13,507 Posts
Let's play 20 questions.

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
bikeboy389 said:
....I look exactly like Jens, as you can tell from my avatar.....
You know, now that I think about it I have some pix of you from one of our rides which I could dig up. :eek:

But there wouldn't be any point since you do indeed look just like Jens. :D

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Creakyknees said:
Creaky isn't my facebook friend...I feel so hurt. :(

//at least I don't think he is. There's a few people I have no clue where I know them from, but they seem nice enough so I don't unfriend them.

·
Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
27,036 Posts
I think I may have just exploited this outing. But I'm not sure.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Come on we all know this is Creaky! :lol:

·
Old enough to know better
720 Posts
none of you is my facebook friend
i is sad

le sad

·
waterproof*
41,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ok I just friended some dude with a camera fetish. no idea who that could be.

·
waterproof*
41,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
deastin said:
none of you is my facebook friend
i is sad

le sad
not to worry dear, as soon as you get to 5k poasts the inner circle will open up to you.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts