Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As much as skiing several times a week has been fun, I'm ready to start biking. It's freakin' snowing again outside (almost 3 weeks of it now). I've been trying to hit the slopes as much as possible but am finally getting a little burned out. Here's some pics from Wednesday. The road up was fun. . .(yep, more snow pics but what else can I post?)

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
We're keeping all the warm weather down here because we're jealous that you get to ski on a regular basis.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I'm in total agreement with you. Of course by the pictures it's obvious that you've had a much better winter than me. They are forcasting warmer temps during the next week so I'll be able to get the bike out soon.

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wish I could have seen that. My problem is I want the best of both worlds.

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This winter has been pretty fantastic, but normally I'm spoiled with warm weather in between storms. Except there hasn't been any "in between" in the past few weeks. It's great stuff though.

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
Ba-hum-bug, you could ride on those roads:D

well, down here in the armpit of america, or the pimple on the @ss of indiana, where i live, it ain't spring yet, just kind of 40s and grey. Some nice days, but not much, and then last weekend we got dumped on with ran, something like 5 or 6 inches over the weekend, nothing has dried out yet.

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I actually saw a guy riding Tahoe last week during the one day gap between storms. He had to take most of a lane to avoid going down in the snow along the sides. That was one brave dude on a pretty nice looking bike. Brave for riding on the snow covered roads and braver for risking getting hit by a snowplow.

·
BS the DC
1,422 Posts
It's nice and warm here in Texas, but he snow skiiing sucks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts