Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
11,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like anyone here in the Lounge who has a blog to speak up here and post it, or PM me your link.

I'd like to add you to my "Blogs I follow" list. I know a few of you do, and I pop in from time to time but I'd rather have you logged into faves so I don't have to follow linkies from Lounge posts. It'd help to have a nice little compilation right here in one thread.

BTW, anyone know how to make "blogs I follow" (on Blogspot) work? I've tried a couple of times and it never seems to stick. I must be missing something. :(

·
...?
1,481 Posts
don't post much, but uh....

thispunksstory.blogspot.com
warning- lots of reference to drugs n stuff

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
30,946 Posts
OldEndicottHiway said:
I'd like anyone here in the Lounge who has a blog to speak up here and post it, or PM me your link.

I'd like to add you to my "Blogs I follow" list. I know a few of you do, and I pop in from time to time but I'd rather have you logged into faves so I don't have to follow linkies from Lounge posts. It'd help to have a nice little compilation right here in one thread.

BTW, anyone know how to make "blogs I follow" (on Blogspot) work? I've tried a couple of times and it never seems to stick. I must be missing something. :(
This way creepy-internet-stalker guy can be creepy and internet stalk the rest of the Lounge? :)

·
Scary Teddy Bear
14,791 Posts

·
Registered
11,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
physasst said:
kinda drab maybe....

mainly patient stories, health policy item debates, and observations.

http://physasst.blogspot.com
I've visited yours. It's quite good imho.

Now, I still can't get my "add" button to work to follow blogs. Some people, (like Kram) have a link on their main page or profile to add their blog in my follow-list, which I was able to do. I can't get Toomany's, though. Will need to check out everybody's main page to see if they have links.

Anyone have any "backdoor tricks" to make it work?

G

·
OldEndicottHiway said:
I've visited yours. It's quite good imho.

Now, I still can't get my "add" button to work to follow blogs. Some people, (like Kram) have a link on their main page or profile to add their blog in my follow-list, which I was able to do. I can't get Toomany's, though. Will need to check out everybody's main page to see if they have links.

Anyone have any "backdoor tricks" to make it work?
Check now, bottom of the page.

Does that work?

·
Registered
11,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
toomanybikes said:
Check now, bottom of the page.

Does that work?

Nyet.

At the bottom there's a "subscribe to post" link, but that's different. I think you have to go in and set your blog so that a link shows up. (Mine shows up right on the main blog page).I forget where to do that is, maybe under "settings" or profile. Not sure.

G

·
OldEndicottHiway said:
Nyet.

At the bottom there's a "subscribe to post" link, but that's different. I think you have to go in and set your blog so that a link shows up. (Mine shows up right on the main blog page).I forget where to do that is, maybe under "settings" or profile. Not sure.
Hah!

Got it this time.

·
Kilt wearing, old man
1,662 Posts
Guess I need to clean my glasses. I could have sworn this thread's title was about blotters.:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts