Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the forum is for Cannondales we might as well talk about what we ride. Got pics? Let's see what this new forum format can do!!!

CAAD7 with DA 9spd.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I have a Cannondale....

CAAD5 with 105/Dura Ace mix. I like the silly eclectic mix of decent and excellent components. Unfortunately, I do not have a digital camera, nor scanner so - alas - no photo.

But it's really nice. Honest.

·
pack fodder
442 Posts
Saddle, seatpost, and pedals have since been changed.

·
I don't exist
2,029 Posts
2000 Bad Boy Ultra

added profile split second clipons. Would like to find a 25.4 dia 40-44cm wide cowhorn.

·
No pain, no pain.
168 Posts
Custom CAAD4 with 105/Ultegra/random components.

Bought this frame and fork on eBay in mint condition (aside from one little glitch that was easily fixed) for $250 last year. Everything else was financed from selling off parts from my old Schwinn steel bike (for which I originally paid $200, complete). Anyway, I haven't ridden this baby nearly as much as I would like (right now I'm working 5:30am to 7:00pm, studying a couple of hours after work, and putting in one 26 hour shift every week). She did real well on a short tour with loaded panniers last summer though - 370 miles in 3 days. Since the pics were taken, I've replaced the tires with much cooler looking red/black striped ones, and eventually, I'll get rid of the ugly, upside-down ITM stem.

·
Limey
23 Posts
R4000si

Cannondale R4000si CAAD6, DA 9 speed with Kysirium elite wheels - goes like a bullet !!! I want to sell it too btw it's too good for me! ;)

·
Administrator
12,975 Posts
Team replica 04

Spiffy!

·
Registered
4 Posts
biknben said:
Since the forum is for Cannondales we might as well talk about what we ride. Got pics? Let's see what this new forum format can do!!!

CAAD7 with DA 9spd.

not the best picture but this is my first purchase of a cannondale adventure 400.jumbo frame.3/19/04

·
Registered
30 Posts
Here's the new (for me, anyway) steed...

I built this from parts gathered on ebay. 57 cm CAAD4, NOS, never built up. FSA Carbon Compact cranks, Full Dura Ace 9 speed, 3T bars, Ritchey stem, Sette Carbon post, Bontrager Race Lite wheels with Hutchinson CC tires. A tremendous improvement over my old bike, I tell ya, and a whole lot lighter.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts