Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the forum is for Cannondales we might as well talk about what we ride. Got pics? Let's see what this new forum format can do!!!

CAAD7 with DA 9spd.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I have a Cannondale....

CAAD5 with 105/Dura Ace mix. I like the silly eclectic mix of decent and excellent components. Unfortunately, I do not have a digital camera, nor scanner so - alas - no photo.

But it's really nice. Honest.

·
I don't exist
2,029 Posts
2000 Bad Boy Ultra

added profile split second clipons. Would like to find a 25.4 dia 40-44cm wide cowhorn.

·
No pain, no pain.
168 Posts
Custom CAAD4 with 105/Ultegra/random components.

Bought this frame and fork on eBay in mint condition (aside from one little glitch that was easily fixed) for $250 last year. Everything else was financed from selling off parts from my old Schwinn steel bike (for which I originally paid $200, complete). Anyway, I haven't ridden this baby nearly as much as I would like (right now I'm working 5:30am to 7:00pm, studying a couple of hours after work, and putting in one 26 hour shift every week). She did real well on a short tour with loaded panniers last summer though - 370 miles in 3 days. Since the pics were taken, I've replaced the tires with much cooler looking red/black striped ones, and eventually, I'll get rid of the ugly, upside-down ITM stem.

·
Administrator
13,076 Posts
Team replica 04

Spiffy!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Here's the new (for me, anyway) steed...

I built this from parts gathered on ebay. 57 cm CAAD4, NOS, never built up. FSA Carbon Compact cranks, Full Dura Ace 9 speed, 3T bars, Ritchey stem, Sette Carbon post, Bontrager Race Lite wheels with Hutchinson CC tires. A tremendous improvement over my old bike, I tell ya, and a whole lot lighter.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.