Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
cyclist
Joined
·
7,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taken many months ago, when I first got it (no pedals, no bar tape, etc...)

First choice was actually AD10, but would be 4 to 6 months wait. Went for the Mapei scheme, which is very ....bright.

-g
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Okay Gregg - how do you post pix?

I follow the "insert image" icon, don't get it from there. it asks for a URL - is there a way to upload the way we used to do it on the old forums, or do I have to have the image posted somewhere else?
 

·
cyclist
Joined
·
7,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Click on the "Manage Attachments" button to upload a pic

Yeah, it's not as intuitive as "upload photo" but it give you options to upload more than just image files.

-g


Trogon said:
I follow the "insert image" icon, don't get it from there. it asks for a URL - is there a way to upload the way we used to do it on the old forums, or do I have to have the image posted somewhere else?
 

·
The web is a MUT
Joined
·
1,373 Posts
image test

image captured from Colnago's site. Not my bike but the same color scheme.

... let's see... manage attachments ... browse... click... did it work?
 

·
cyclist
Joined
·
7,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
looks good to me!

Yup, d'ats a nice scheme.


treebound said:
image captured from Colnago's site. Not my bike but the same color scheme.

... let's see... manage attachments ... browse... click... did it work?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,750 Posts
heres my mxl

here it is
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
gregg said:
Taken many months ago, when I first got it (no pedals, no bar tape, etc...)

First choice was actually AD10, but would be 4 to 6 months wait. Went for the Mapei scheme, which is very ....bright.

-g

I really like that scheme!!! I like bright motorcycles and bicycles, and black guns!
 

·
Roadbikereview member
Joined
·
192 Posts
My C-93

This is my C-93 it's 11 years young, it's painted in the Ariostea team colors. Running Campy 9-spd Centaur w/ Racing T, Campy Proton wheels, Litespeed house brand carbon fork, Kestrel EMS Pro handlebar, Chours Ti seatpost, San Marco Aspide saddle.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,750 Posts
Love the geo color

Trogon said:
here they are.
When I get my C-50 I'm tempted to get that color scheme. I think they look way better in person than via a picture. Have you seen the wacky spiderman paintjob on the C-50?

Here's a better image of My MXL...the one below was a bit small to see detail of paintjob
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top