Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now, come on, 'fess up, what the things from the great white north that we all love?

I would gladly take a lifetime supply of Unibroue and a cabin in the northwoods.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
lousylegs said:
Now, come on, 'fess up, what the things from the great white north that we all love?

I would gladly take a lifetime supply of Unibroue and a cabin in the northwoods.
I like my Canadian acoustic guitar. Canadian Bacon (do they have that there even or is it a misnomer like French Fries?)

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
Ahh, I can feel your love all the way over here, lousy. Thanks.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
snapdragen said:
Southeastern BC is my spot.:D
Oh yeah...nice...as far as cities go I really like Toronto. Reminded me a lot of San Francisco. Very arty and multicultural. Great food as well.

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
lousylegs said:

I'll second the lifetime supply of Unibroue. Apart from that, Neil Young, Kids in the Hall, Stanley Park in Vancouver, refusal to go into Iraq, low-cost prescription medications, an overachieving baseball team that managed to beat the US, Jesus of Montreal, Victoria BC, and that really cool maple leaf flag.

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mickey-mac said:
I'll second the lifetime supply of Unibroue. Apart from that, Neil Young, Kids in the Hall, Stanley Park in Vancouver, refusal to go into Iraq, low-cost prescription medications, an overachieving baseball team that managed to beat the US, Jesus of Montreal, Victoria BC, and that really cool maple leaf flag.
The Unibroue is all mine, mine all mine, keep your mitts off.

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Besides - Canadians are all so damn nice!

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
snapdragen said:
Besides - Canadians are all so damn nice!
Except it's like Bizarro world there in some respects. Everything LOOKS like you're in the states except for some minor details. French subtitles for everything, the ketchup there tastes funny even though it's the same brand (plus they put mayo on fries!), Booze is super expensive--beer not so much, The word "aboot".

·
Grey Manrod
9,227 Posts
Lesseee....

Alan Thicke.

The Quebecois.

Rush, Bryan Adams and Michael J. Fox.

Eh?

Pronouncing Mazda and Pasta with flat A's.

Last, but definitely not least, DON CHERRY.

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
lousylegs said:
yeah, what is it with you being so nice? I thought Kalifornians were supposed to be nasty all the time?

:D

Born in Idaho.......:eek:

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Brick Tamland said:
Alan Thicke.

The Quebecois.

Rush, Bryan Adams and Michael J. Fox.

Eh?

Pronouncing Mazda and Pasta with flat A's.

Last, but definitely not least, DON CHERRY.
Those are things you're thankful for? The Quebeçois? Even the Canadians don't like them. ;)

1 - 20 of 75 Posts