Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took a ride in Tulsa and snapped some pictures of my reincarnated Waterford that is now a 6x1.

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
That's it???

You get me all hot and bothered by posting just 3 (3?!**&%?) photos of that beautiful bike and none (ZERO?????) of the ride!!!!!!

And that is it????

You're killing me! ;)

BTW how are you liking the gearing so far?

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the ride

The ride was so boring that I decided the pictures were better of the bike. I will take some this weekend in Norman if it does not rain although we never get rain. We are supposed to be heading for another dust bowl which might make for a few good pictures. LOL

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Be really careful of that rear light mounting on the seattube.

commutenow said:
The ride was so boring that I decided the pictures were better of the bike. I will take some this weekend in Norman if it does not rain although we never get rain. We are supposed to be heading for another dust bowl which might make for a few good pictures. LOL
If that baby loosens at all it will slip down until all of a sudden your rear wheel locks up-not a good thing.

·
Registered
438 Posts
MB1 said:
If that baby loosens at all it will slip down until all of a sudden your rear wheel locks up-not a good thing.
and it's not very visible. put it on the seatpost or seatbag.

i had it on the seattube a while back because i thought it looked cool, it did slide down, but the wheel didnt lock up, the light just shattered into a million pieces. it was sorta cool. this was on a cyclocross commuter, so the tires were bigger and there was more clearance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts