Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got this old black Peugeot off Craigslist. I was looking for an old bike to convert to a fixie or single speed for commuting in Chicago. Then I saw this and it's near perfect shape. The frame and fork have almost no scratches on them. All parts are original and it hasn't been used in over 10 years sitting in a garage somewhere. I am almost tempted to clean it up well, tune it and ride it as is. Is there value in keeping it intact or should I go ahead and convert it to a single speed and keep all the old parts and components and put it back together if I change my mind.

View attachment 281742 View attachment 281743 View attachment 281744 View attachment 281745 View attachment 281746

·
Registered
2 Posts
That is an awesome find! I am currently fixing up an old Corbier that I picked up from CL. Going Neo-Modern on mine. My vote is to keep her as is or close. Then again I am not very much into fixed/SS admittedly. Awesome find regardless.

·
Devoid of all flim-flam
7,299 Posts
Groovy!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.