Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Looks like we'll have the same Giro otpion as last year.

"In addition, OLN will offer an exclusive option to view streaming, live world feed of Monday through Saturday stages of the Giro D’Italia on its Web site, OLNTV.com. Access and pricing information will be released as details become available."

http://www.olntv.com/nw/article/view/12941/?tf=OLNPressCenter_articles.tpl&UserDef=true

I was really sure that we would have to scour the web to find some coverage of anything.

Cycling and Hockey, my two favorite sports. I guess I have to love OLN again!

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Kvonnah said:

Are Monday's show a repeat of Sundays?

3/5/2006 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm PARIS NICE
Also known as The Race to the Sun , the Paris Nice is the first big stage competition of the season. This eight-stage cycling race kicks off the UCI Pro Tour, and covers over 1000km of road from Paris to the finish on the Promenade des Anglais in Nice.
info
3/6/2006 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm PARIS NICE
Also known as The Race to the Sun , the Paris Nice is the first big stage competition of the season. This eight-stage cycling race kicks off the UCI Pro Tour, and covers over 1000km of road from Paris to the finish on the Promenade des Anglais in Nice.

3/12/2006 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm PARIS NICE
info
3/13/2006 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm PARIS NICE

·
Registered
147 Posts
OLN US coverage

Being in Canada, we received some of the coverage of cycling races last year but not enough (is it ever enough?). Can anyone tell me how I could go about receiving the US feed of OLN ? Is there a specific US dish ?

Thanks
power1369

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Mondays show was a repeat of Sundays.

bas said:
Are Monday's show a repeat of Sundays?

3/5/2006 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm PARIS NICE
info
3/6/2006 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm PARIS NICE

3/12/2006 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm PARIS NICE
info
3/13/2006 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm PARIS NICE

1 - 7 of 7 Posts