Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
Joined
·
32,328 Posts
badder2 said:
I was busily editing the commericals out of my OLN Tour De France PVR coverage when I noticed the following image flash on the screen for one frame.

View attachment 58492

When did OLN resort to mind-control advertising of "Male Enhancement" products.
You call that subliminal?

In that commercial...

-did you notice the Enzyte Guy was golfing with a w00d?

-IIRC when they were showing their individual packaging, did you see the w00d grain behind the pills

-etc.
What other enuendos were there....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,838 Posts
badder2 said:
I was busily editing the commericals out of my OLN Tour De France PVR coverage when I noticed the following image flash on the screen for one frame.

View attachment 58492

When did OLN resort to mind-control advertising of "Male Enhancement" products.
Local commericials trump other commercials. Comcast Spotlight does this. We get ads for http://capitolhillbikes.com/index.cfm
 

·
Shirtcocker
Joined
·
60,886 Posts
badder2 said:
I was busily editing the commericals out of my OLN Tour De France PVR coverage when I noticed the following image flash on the screen for one frame.

View attachment 58492

When did OLN resort to mind-control advertising of "Male Enhancement" products.
I got this ad
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Clarification

Just to clarify:

This came off the OLN - Canada broadcasts.
It lasts only one frame (ie. very fast flick and then gone) at the end of the commerical segment.
I only noticed it when to doing frame-by-frame advances to determine commerical breaks points while editting the video.

Perhaps it is the result of OLN Canada's commericals not quite overlapping OLN's main feed (ie US) and leaving a frame from a US commerical.

I have not seen any commericals in the Canadian broadcast for Enzyte other than the one frame flicker at the end of each commerical run. (Not that Canadian's would need Enzyte :D )
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
badder2 said:
I have not seen any commericals in the Canadian broadcast for Enzyte other than the one frame flicker at the end of each commerical run. (Not that Canadian's would need Enzyte :D )
Let's be more specific here! I haven't seen any commercials on OLN Canada except:

Bowflex Treadclimber
Cervelo
Specialized searching for Levi

And worse yet its even the same bowflex ad from last year, so I was already pre-sick of it before the tour started last year.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
151 Posts
stcanard said:
Let's be more specific here! I haven't seen any commercials on OLN Canada except:

Bowflex Treadclimber
Cervelo
Specialized searching for Levi

And worse yet its even the same bowflex ad from last year, so I was already pre-sick of it before the tour started last year.
Hey look on the bright side, at least the chick in the Treadclimber commercial is FINE.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,302 Posts
stcanard said:
Let's be more specific here! I haven't seen any commercials on OLN Canada except:

Bowflex Treadclimber
Cervelo
Specialized searching for Levi

And worse yet its even the same bowflex ad from last year, so I was already pre-sick of it before the tour started last year.
Nah in the US all we seem to get are the Cervelo and those pecker commercials.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top