Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it safe to assume OLN Canada will be showing the same Tour de France coverage? I notice the "Amercian" OLN channels website is listing a lot of coverage/schedule (as always) but the Canadian one makes no mention of coverage.....surley they can skip a few of the daily reruns of Mantracker or Pro Bull Riding to show some live TdeF????

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Late year was good(I was on vacation the last week of the tour and was able to watch the live coverage on OLN Canada) - live in the AM and recap in the evening. However, this year their website seems to be suspiciously quiet about the upcoming event. I have sent the site (using their "contact us" link) over 4 times but no reply. And you wonder why people prefer the Amercian grey market dish?!?! The cycling coverage is terrific through the cycling season on the Amercian OLN - pisses me off!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great - I noticed this AM on the weekly TV schedule there looks to be extensive coverage starting with the prologue on Sat. Just found it odd they were not mentioning too much about it or advertising on the channel itself......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.